Mr. Rosenberg is Board Certified in Labor and Employment Law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization and has been practicing employment law since 1985.
Mr. Rosenberg’s areas of expertise include wrongful termination, retaliation, discrimination, sexual harassment, overtime compensation, and worker’s compensation retaliation as well as other claims arising under:
- the Family and Medical Leave Act
- the Americans with Disabilities Act
- the Fair Labor Standards Act
- the Whistleblower Act
In addition to the above, Mr. Rosenberg frequently offers advice regarding:
- severance and employment agreements
- non-competition agreements
Mr. Rosenberg also represents smaller companies who want the benefits of a specialist in employment law and civil trial matters, but at a more affordable fee than larger defense firms.
Mr. Rosenberg received his B.A. from Ithaca College, 1981 and his J.D., South Texas College of Law, 1985. He is admitted to practice before the U.S. Supreme Court, U.S. Court of Appeals, Fifth and Eleventh Circuits, U.S. District Court, Northern, Southern, Eastern and Western Districts of Texas.
PROFESSIONAL AND COMMUNITY AFFILIATIONS
- Former Course Director, 3rd Annual Advanced Employment Law Course
- Member, Houston and American Bar Associations
- Frequent Lecturer, Continuing Legal Education Programs for the State Bar of Texas, University of Houston and South Texas College of Law
- State Bar of Texas Pattern Jury Charges Volume IV
- Member, Board of Trustees- Congregation Beth Yeshurun
- Member, Board of Trustees- Westwood Golf Club
RECOGNITION AND PRESS
- Named, Texas Super Lawyers
- Named, The Best Lawyers in Houston
- Named, The Best Lawyers in America
- Named, Who’s Who in American Law Students
- Named, Top Lawyers in Houston for 2015